Each of these organic cotton Tote Project bags are manufactured by a fair trade social enterprise in India to empower and support survivors of sex trafficking as they pursue their dream jobs. The Tote Project's mission is to end human trafficking through ethical manufacturing, giving back, and spreading awareness.
- Ethically made with fair trade standards by artisans in India using organic cotton
- Exclusively designed and painted by The Tote Project using water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Sturdy 1" cotton webbing handles
- Bag size 16" x 16" x 5.5"
- Interior cell phone pocket 8" x 8"
- Interior water bottle pocket 5.5" x 11"