The Tote Project works to provide support for survivors of human trafficking worldwide. Each of these pouches are designed by and for the Tote Project. The pouches are made by Freeset, a fair trade freedom business offering employment to women escaping West Bengal, India's sex trade. The women who hand-make each of the pouches are provided with pension plans, living wages, health insurance, occupational therapy, and literary and budget lessons. The Tote Project also donates 10% of their gross profits to Two Wings to support survivors of human trafficking in the United States.
- Art work designed by The Tote Project
- Handmade by survivors of human trafficking in West Bengal
- Made of 100% organic cotton
- Batik tassels handmade in North Carolina by women escaping generational poverty
- Zip closure
- Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Dimensions: 6.70" x 9.85" x 3.5"