The best way to experience Nashville is by hiking it!
Get outdoors with veteran Tennessee outdoors writer Johnny Molloy as he helps you find and enjoy the top hikes within 60 miles of Music City. These selected trails transport you to scenic overlooks, wildlife hot spots, and historical settings that renew your spirit and recharge your body.
Take in the wildflowers and the wildlife on the Laurel Woods Trail at Beaman Park. Immerse yourself in history along the Gordon House and Ferry Site Walk. Enjoy a hike with the entire family on the Winding Stairs. Challenge yourself with climbs and descents along the Bearwalk Gap Hiking Trail. With Johnny as your guide, you'll learn about the area and experience nature through 60 spectacular outings!
Inside You'll Find
- Detailed directions and GPS-based trail maps, so you'll know where to go.
- Key at-a-glance information to quickly and easily orient you on each trail.
- The author's recommended hiks by category.
- A perfect blend of popular trails and hidden gems--all near home.
- Expert tips about where to hike and what to expect when you get there.