Established in 2018, Root & Branch Paper Co. of Knoxville, Tennessee is a small business with a big purpose: to accentuate the wonders of the natural world by creating gorgeous products with sustainable materials and practices. They work with US-based manufacturers, and a portion of the proceeds of their business goes toward environmental and social justice organizations.
The best little pocket notepads with blank pages, made for all your grocery shopping, to-do lists, and daily reminders.
- Each mini notepad measures 3.5" x 5.5”
- 100% PCW recycled covers, including a sturdy chipboard backing
- 100 blank pages (50 sheets) printed on thick and smooth 30% PCW paper
- Gold spiral binding allows the notepad to lay flat or be folded back
- Created with minimal packaging to eliminate waste
- Designed, sourced, and assembled by hand in the USA